Thursday, January 10, 2013

DIY inspo - Mason Jars pendant lights

In a few weeks (I'm very hopeful lol) Ian will finally start AND finish putting laminate floor in our 'new' bedroom so we can switch the furniture. While I'm in a waiting mode I've decided to not waste my time and try to make at least one DIY project I was talking about here. Me and my ladies are having a crafty nigh-in next Saturday with some snacks, wine and DIY projects. So my pick would be Mason Jars pendant lights. I have a bit more than a week to get materials I need. For now I'm just sharing tutorial I found via Pinterest
photo and step-by-step tutorial belong to Stephany at Home Is What You Make It.

I'll try to make my lamps look a bit country-ish by adding some rope like here. This was my original inspiration of the lamps for our country style "new" bedroom. You can purchase these beautiful lamps at Etsy shop Boots N Gus.

Wish me luck for next Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment