Monday, January 7, 2013

Favorite 13 - bar carts

Mini bars have been on my mind a lot lately. Especially the ones that have an aged or industrial look. If you like to entertain people with cocktail parties and you live in a small apartment like we do, I think mini bar on a cart with wheels would be a perfect detail for your home. If you are not much of a drinker you can always use it to store books, magazines and other pretty nik-naks. Would be a great conversation piece for sure. Today I'll share 13 of them that called my name from the pages of internet :)
1) I made a weird noise of excitement when I saw this one, isn't it darlin'?

2) So girlie

3) Love the shape and the wheels

4) For a very small space. So cute

5) I love the combination of metal and wood of this cart. And oh my! Look at those wheels

6) Here's a cart for someone who isn't afraid of color. The only problem with it that the shelves are not tall enough for bottles. Unless you'd put bottles on the top shelve and glasses lower. 

7) Another one in bright yellow. Very industrial. 

8) Here's a cart in pretty blue. I can also see it being in the bathroom for all of the girlie things
9) My husband would love this one. Don't think you can get any more industrial than this

10) Or maybe you can. I think I'm in love :)

11) So 50's-60's 

12) Black looks so fabulous. I'd probably opt for this one if we had white walls as well. Too bad it's sold

13) And at last...medical stainless steel storage cart....so creepy, I immediately thought of some horror movie haha But it's so rad! Also great for a small apartment 

Either we'll be staying in this apartment for another year or getting lucky one day this year and buying a house, the bar cart would be on my list of "things we need" no matter what! 

What do you guys think? Would you consider buying one for your home and what would you use it for? Share your thoughts in the comments. I love hearing from you.

Hope the start of your week is wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment