Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Unique gift ideas under $25

When it comes to buying a gift for a friend I suck big time! I over-think it to the point that I end up getting a gift card and feel ashamed when giving it to a said friend. In December I have a few people to buy gifts for (obvious reason - winter holidays) and one of the people has a birthday. All my girl friends happen to be unique people with original tastes, which makes it even harder to come up with something that would reflect their personality and they'd love it as much as if they would be buying the gift for them selves. This year I'm looking for the gifts on-line even if it would mean gifting the present late. 

Here are few original fun things that caught my eye. I might end up buying something from this list


unique gift ideas under $25





Not once I've heard from people "buy something that you would love to have"...and all of those things above I wouldn't mind owning. Especially that macaroon rings...isn't it darling?! 

Where do you usually shop for a gift? If you have any tips or a online store I don't know about please let me know, help would be greatly appreciated!..Because I sure do need help with this situation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment