Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My acrylic paintings

Acrylic paint used to be my favorite medium to paint with and I thought it will remain this way forever..until I gave it a try to a watercolors.. :) 
If you are a newbie in acrylic paint, I think it's a great material to start out with. And don't be shy using youtube for tips and tutorials. That's how I learnt few things about watercolors. Best part about acrylic paint to me is that it dries fast and you can paint over any color as many times as you want (just make sure it's not too thick that it starting to look like a 3D image on your canvas ;). So if you think you ruined a line ..you didn't - you can fix it easily. 
Here are my paintings I wanted to share with you. Just remember I am not a professional, I am a self-taught and it's my hobby.




No comments:

Post a Comment