Tuesday, May 21, 2013

hello again

Here I am again apologizing, but mostly to myself. I have been neglecting my blog for a very long time. That is not how I wanted it to be. But due to personal life that has been busy, stressful and frustrating at times I haven't had a chance to sit down and plan my blogging. I don't know how some of you do it - combine personal life with virtual. Not going too lie I feel quite embarrassed because I know great consistent bloggers who are working regular every day jobs, being a parent and (clearly) a blogger. I guess I'm still in a learning process.
Anyways,  here are few things that's been going on lately in my life: 
- took me awhile to recover from wisdom teeth extraction
- husband quitting his job (very sudden decision)
- the renovation on the house isn't over yet, which delays the move, which really sucks
- we had to postpone (once again) getting my license and the test done
- Ethan has been very difficult lately, I have no doubt he hit terrible twos
- I started packing and it's overwhelming
- had to sell few things, our camera included...that hurts the most
- and etc. aka small thing here and there that drive me crazy...I feel like I'll never get things done.

The only way for us to visit internet world is the tablet Ian got for me on Mother's Day. The best part of it is drawing apps. Getting used to digital drawing and so far its a lot of fun. 

Just FYI it took me a week to finish this post lol

And here's something I'm working on


That's all I can share for now. Hope every one is doing well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment