Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Favorite 13 - Valentine's Day on my mind

I admit..I kinda like Valentine's day. I think it's another good excuse to show some love (extra love) to your special someone. Now we have a third special person in our family, so this V-day will be super special for sure.
We usually don't go all crazy and don't spend a ton of money on expensive gifts. But we do treat ourselves to a nice dinner, date night at the movies and minimalistic but sentimental presents. This year I want to make a DIY (of coarse) gift for my husband and son and think of something different for us to do. Here are some DIY (and not) gift/decor ideas I found via Pinterest. These definitely put me in the mood to create :)


valentine's day on my mind

valentine's day on my mind by marixa on Polyvore

#5 is something I once did for my son's nursery. I used different color and made shapes of sea creatures and boats. His room is sea/nautical theme. Very easy DIY project. 
#7 message in the bottle or #3 10 things I love about you in a jar are just so adorable. 
#2 drift wood is a great material for DIY projects, this heart is so cool. 
#9 cute photo album you can buy at Urban Outfitters.

Really, if I had time I would probably make all of these beautiful things. 

p.s. click on the collage and it will take you to my polyvore where on the right hand side you can get all of the links of these projects/items.

No comments:

Post a Comment