Thursday, November 22, 2012

Very Thankful

I'm so very thankful....

for my husband
"Dear Ian, Thank you so much for being so amazing. You are a person I go to when I'm happy or sad, when I need an advice or a good laugh. You are always there for me, always making sure I am happy, always working hard to make my dreams come  true no matter how big or small they are. Thank you for being by my side when I was at my worst and supporting all of my decisions. Thank you for giving me our beautiful son and letting me enjoy him every single day while you work so hard. I appreciate every single time you try to surprise me and I know you always put me first. I love you so much, words can't describe.  Thank you for loving me as much as I love you!"

for my son
"Dear baby Ethan, you are my heart! You don't even know it but you are so perfect. We are blessed to have such a good baby. You started sleeping through the night in YOUR crib since you were 3 months old. You nap few times a day giving me a chance to do whatever. For a long time you'd nap for another hour in the morning, after you had your bottle, letting me sleep in if I'd wish to do so. When you were teething it was bad, but you are such a champ that it barely changed your routing. You had rough times with your belly in the beginning but it didn't stop you from smiling every time you saw our faces. You are growing up so fast, it's saddens me but I'm trying to take it all in and remember every single thing about you and your personality. You are our world, we are so happy you are ours! Love you forever!"

for my mother
Who helped me tremendously for whole two months, when Ethan was born. If it wasn't for her..I'd probably lose my mind. For her unconditional love towards me and Ethan, for her neverending advice that are always with good intentions. For just being her and making me a good person. 

for my new and old friends
The ones that are old..thank you for never forgetting about me, no matter how far away we are now and no matter how rare we find time to chat. The news ones, who I have so much in common with, thank you for making as much effort as I do to get to know each other even better  and to be closer.

This year been life changing in many ways. There was bad and good things that has happened, but I wouldn't change a thing. I'm happy where I am, who I'm becoming and whats ahead of us.

Happy thanksgiving!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment