Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sleeping pattern

I have a serious problem - I love to sleep! Another problem I have is that I want to go to sleep earlier so I can wake up earlier (before the kiddo) and do few things for myself - like Pilates and shower. Yeah, that's the big plan and it is a problem because I love sleep so much. I also feel like after Ethan goes to bed I need to stay up as long as possible so I can do fun things to feel like "taking care of the child" was not the only thing I did all day. Anyhow, this is a dilemma and any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. For now all I can try is to go to bed earlier. 12:30 is a little late, don't you think? My ideal sleep patter would be going to bed at 10pm and waking up at 6am. That way I'll have two whole hours (+30mins sometimes) to do my stuff and still will have 8 hours of sleep! To be honest I think 8 hours is too much for me, it is crazy but I feel way better if sleep 5, but I'll have to get into the routing first before going that crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment