Monday, April 1, 2013

We are moving

Life is crazy. One day you feel somewhat stable and that things are going according to your silly plan, next day everything changes. Change is good, even though it might not feel that way at the time. But hey, life would be real boring if you never had the chance to change some things up. Where am I going with this you might ask. OK, I'm being a bit dramatic here ;) You decide if I am.
We are moving back in into Ian's parents house. 
I lived there my first year being in USA. The house is big and the area is just gorgeous. Nature is all around: big lawn, stream, woods, birds, butterflies, deers, raccoons and whatnot ha! The hard part will be co-living with the other married elderly couple, which are also the parents, the in-laws. It's no secret it is a tough one. At the same time I think it will be a great experience (even greater than it was when we lived there few years ago, since now we have the kiddo) to grow as a person, as a mother, as a daughter-in-law, as a wife. If before we were in the basement, this time Ian's parents giving us the whole first floor. We will have our own bedroom, Ethan will have his own (MUCH bigger room), we will be sharing the kitchen and the living area. 
So yep, after working so hard on decorating and making this apartment somewhat attractive, now we will be leaving it for someone else to enjoy :) 
The best part of it all is that Ethan will be enjoying the most beautiful place this summer. He will have a blast running around in the grass, playing with dogs, exploring the nature and so on. I'm very excited to be honest. Also we will be helping my in-laws in so many ways, so in the end I think this change will be a great one. 
Oh and did I mention that Ian's sister, my sis-in-law, my friend lives in the basement with her boyfriend?! I'm thrilled to be so close to her again, it will be just like in the beginning when I just moved to the States. We used spend almost everyday together. So the whole gang is back under one roof. Whoa! It should be interesting. 
Here are few Insta pics we took this past weekend. It was Ian's bday, so we spent it with the fam.
 

Last picture I took two weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment